Coding for RSGallery2 was a pleasure. RSGallery2 lucks some of zOOm features, but the code logic is much more clear and simple.
As in zOOm slideshow module, this slideshow pauses onMouseOver event. Images are linked. When clicked, they are opened in RSGallery2 page. Through module admin side you may choose to enable/disable this feature. Images for slideshow can be picked by hits, random, rating etc.
Slideshow is centered horizontally and aligned to the top.
This is beta release. Tested and works with RSGallery2 1.10.4, 1.10.6 Alpha and Joomla 1.0.7. The purpose of this release is to get through some real world testing.
Download: RSGallery2 Slideshow Module 1.6b
- July 20,2006 – v1.6b release. Compatibility release for RSG 1.11.0 and up
- June 03,2006 – Bugs from v1.4b release fixed
- May 28,2006 v1.4b – Added support for “Published/Unpublished” categories feature
- March 25,2006 v1.3b – Bug fixed. ItemId issue again. Hope it will not rise any more.
- March 22,2006 v1.2b – Added Loops parameter, specifying how many times the slideshow will run before stopping on last image in set. Setting it to 0(zero) makes it non-stop
- March 14,2006 v1.1b – Bug Fixed – Thanks to Daniel Tulp (RSG Team dev. member) Minor Update: Added Itemid parameter to link correction made by Daniel – thus RSGallery menu item highlighted as active when activated through click on slideshow
- March 07,2006 v1.0b – Initial Release
Bug report, questions, suggestions are welcome through comments to this post!